Lost vital data? business files? photos?
Whether you have deleted important files, have software corruption, or your hard drive is damaged, you should always follow the same basic advice. To maximise your chances of data recovery:
- Do not try to fix or repair anything. The more your computer is used, the more your chances of data recovery are diminished.
- Turn your computer off immediately by switching it off at the wall and unplugging it (except for servers). Do not shut down as normal.
- Call Future PC on 0800 944 844, and we will discuss your data recovery options.
Future PC are specialists in data recovery, and can help you with:
- Recovering deleted files.
- Recovering files when your computer will not boot.
- Recovering files when your hard drive is damaged.
- Recovering from a corrupted file system.
- Recovering files from servers or other storage devices.
- Any Operating System, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Unix or Proprietary Systems
24×7 on-site computer services, computer repairs, and IT support services are available across Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Tauranga.
Comprehensive repairs and testing facilities.With our experienced, certified IT specialists , we can resolve all your IT issues – fast and guaranteed
Easy instant support or training. We’re a Microsoft Certified Partner, Microsoft Small Business Specialist with experts in a broad range of fields.
“Fast, friendly, efficient service! The guys have the best knowledge to suit your needs.Have very happily recommended FuturePC to lots of people and feedback has always been great!”Rose, Action Plan & Print Ltd